Sr Consultant, Talent Systems & ReportingApply Now Job ID 3754573264 Location Atlanta, Georgia; Austin, Texas Position Type Full-Time
*This position is a Remote - Home Based role.
Save lives. Fulfill yours.
At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our singular mission: to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. We achieve our mission by drawing on our core values of integrity, compassion, courage, determination, and diversity.
It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled.
This position leads functional system administration, solution implementation and analytics for Talent Strategy. Primary responsibilities include complex analytical reporting, system integration, technology liaison, subject-matter expertise and business process optimization. Works closely with staff, management and technical teams to identify and evaluate opportunities and define and implement technical processes and solutions.
• Serves as primary liaison to various IT teams and vendors to ensure success in both functional and technical data and system administration, including development, support, integration and security.
• Ensures proper security and confidentiality protocols are used and stays abreast of industry standards and guidelines.
• Provides functional administration for talent systems, including but not limited to:
o SumTotal or current learning and performance management system
o ADP Enterprise HRMS or current core HRIS
o PeopleFluent or current applicant tracking system.
• Monitors system functionality to ensure solutions meet business needs and makes recommendations for improvement.
SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION & INTEGRATION
• Serves as primary point of contact and oversees design of data specifications and reporting processes during system implementations, upgrades and integrations for all Talent Strategy systems.
• Serves as project lead for other enterprise systems where employee data is utilized, including IT systems, financial systems, and 3rd party vendors.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
• Oversees data analysis and report development for all Talent Strategy functions.
• Creates strategic and operational metrics for leadership to aid in data-based decision making.
• Designs a framework for the most efficient and secure distribution of talent data, including scheduled reports, ad hoc reports, internal and external 3rd party system interfaces.
• Serves as data steward for talent-related information by managing data capture, integrity, and audit standards, responding to issues or concerns, and escalating when appropriate.
• Evaluates and analyzes data to improve Talent Strategy business processes across the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Human Resources, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years of HR and IS/IT work experience preferred.
• Intermediate technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance, project management and other related processes required.
• Experience with small-to-large scale system implementations and upgrades preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365, especially advanced Excel and Power BI.
• Experience with on-premise, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud-based solutions preferred.
• SHRM-CP, PHR, and/or PMP certification desired.
• Knowledge of HR business processes and associated applications and systems.
• Knowledge of all aspects of Information Systems, especially complex joins in relational database management systems.
• Knowledge of SQL language.
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information.
• Ability to administer multiple technology initiatives.
• Ability to meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
Demonstrates the following Talent Strategy competencies: Balances Stakeholders - Optimizes Work Processes - Interpersonal Savvy - Values Differences - Communicates Effectively - Organizational Savvy - Instills Trust - Situational Adaptability
• Excellent understanding of HR and Talent (HCM) systems, systems integration, and SDLC.
• Strong understanding of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions.
ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: https://jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
See our commitment to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity to continually ensure equal opportunity to our employees and to our applicants.