Partnership & Activation CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 10798330 Location Atlanta, Georgia Position Type Full-Time
Save lives. Fulfill yours.
At the American Cancer Society, saving lives is our mission. We achieve our mission by drawing on our humanity. Humanity made up of courage, determination, innovation, passion, empathy, and caring. These are the values that give us the advantage over cancer.
Our work is important. And so are the people doing it. The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our singular mission: to end the pain and suffering of cancer. It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled. We value our employees and nearly 2.5 million volunteers around the globe that have stood with us through the years, and we will not rest until the fight is won. And that day is drawing nearer.
The American Cancer Society’s Strategic Sports Alliances department is seeking a Partnership and Activation Coordinator with 3-5 years’ experience to support one of ACS’ rapidly growing sports alliances accounts. The Partnership and Activation Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of current and newly emerging cause-marketing programs designed to raise funds and increase overall impact. Programs include a national youth sports initiative, fan & consumer promotions, cancer prevention campaigns and events, player ambassador initiatives, and the development of corporate sponsor promotions.
• Supports Director in project management
• Facilitates sports account activation projects, including but not limited to: coordination with key internal and external stakeholders, weekly status updates, and correspondence to keep projects moving forward in a timely manner
• Develop and track the success of activation plans from concept to completion to ensure all deliverables are executed
• Draft corporate and ambassador partnership proposals to secure new fundraising initiatives
• Coordinate internally with ACS marketing communications, regions, cancer control, finance, legal, and agency to ensure all programs and events are executed successfully
• Provide exceptional service to sports account contacts with external sports entities to maintain and strengthen the relationship
• Draft recaps of national and regional programs
• Support the Director with other administrative projects as assigned, including but not limited to: ACS regional support, program execution: financial tracking, etc.
• 3-5 years working in sports partnership activation a plus
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention-to-detail
• Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written with people inside and outside the organization
• Develop project & activation briefs
• Ability to coordinate projects and/or special events
• Day-to-day team interaction with, liaison between, and coordination of a wide range of internal and external constituencies involved in program activities
SKILLS, SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (in marketing, business, or related field)
- Sports industry experience, especially within partnership marketing, strongly preferred
We are committed to providing staff with fulfilling opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact in their local communities. We offer staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental and retirement benefits, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
See our commitment to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity to continually ensure equal opportunity to our employees and to our applicants.