Program Manager, Corporate Account OperationsApply Now Job ID 21678363984 Location Phoenix, Arizona Position Type Full-time
At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including communities of color, the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. The greater the diversity of our people, the better we can serve our communities.
Execute mission and income programs for an assigned portfolio of corporate/employer accounts. Serves as a connection point for account managers and support - fulfillment staff at Global Headquarters to ensure the delivery of quality programs. Ensures goal achievement through effective leadership, working with a team of corporate implementation specialists.
- Manages timelines and meets or exceeds objectives for a regional portfolio of corporate program execution efforts.
- Able to interact effectively with representatives of all levels from Fortune 1000, large corporations, community leaders, and distinguished partners.
- Responsible for corporate program support, fulfillment completion, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Assists with CEOs Against Cancer (CAC) Chapter, Coaches vs. Cancer, corporate initiatives, wellness programs, and other corporate-based activities, where applicable within a region.
- Delivers impactful programs to corporate accounts by providing support for on-the-ground activities.
- Manages the successful execution of program details such as sending invitations, training, information gathering (e.g. for payroll deduction), setting up programs and speakers, handling meeting logistics.
- Assists region Corporate staff with relationship management, working directly with designated representatives from our accounts to identify and track success metrics, plan the implementation, and monitor success throughout the lifecycle of a program.
- Assists with driving mission and income program participation with accounts and their employees (e.g. wellness activities).
- Monitors and evaluates program success and corporate account satisfaction as applicable.
- Escalates issues or potential risks related to a program or account relationship.
- Assists region Corporate staff to conduct corporate assessments, identifying and executing on the programmatic deliverables and areas of corporate health and wellness focus moving forward.
- Supports leadership to ensure mission, top line, and bottom-line goals are reached as well as compliance with enterprise policies.
- Builds strong relationships and directly collaborates with staff within the Corporate Relations team to leverage external affiliations and accomplish shared goals.
- Collaborates with region Corporate staff and other peers on approaches to meet income and mission targets for ACS and the account and to improve processes and policies to make ACS more efficient, effective, and easier with which to conduct business.
- Partners with enterprise support and fulfillment teams for the successful execution of corporate and employer events.
- Responsible for meeting shared objectives and goals, and exchanging innovative ideas, best practices, successes, and lessons learned.
- Works in partnership with ACS CAN, including efforts to increase ACS CAN membership.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, related field, equivalent or comparable specific work experience. Preferred three years' experience successfully accomplishing activities for corporate programs and events for a multi-million dollar organization.
- Experience working in a program or project management setting is preferred.
- Proven relationship building skills, able to work effectively with teams and individuals to achieve goals.
- Able to manage and motivate diverse groups and individuals, and work successfully as a leader in a team environment.
- Outcome driven with strong project planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability in handling multiple priorities, supporting multiple account managers, and tracking timelines.
- Remains composed under stress, handles responses to criticism tactfully and takes responsibility for delivering on organizational commitments.
- Strong market, community and constituent perspective.
- Broad knowledge of the overall structure, programs, and services of the American Cancer Society including policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of product marketing/sales concepts.
- Strong customer service orientation, with extensive experience in effectively addressing, negotiating, and resolving issues with constituents as they arise.
- Ability to respond appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Proficient in computer-based applications. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE
Experience should extend to working in a team environment, and in a role related to program/project management and implementations.
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Some travel required
The American Cancer Society has adopted a vaccination policy that requires all staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where prohibited by state law).ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
See our commitment to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity to continually ensure equal opportunity to our employees and to our applicants.