Systems Support Administrator - Salesforce - RemoteApply Now Job ID 26604794992 Location Atlanta, Georgia Position Type Full-time
At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including communities of color, the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. The greater the diversity of our people, the better we can serve our communities.
This position is a remote role, open anywhere throughout the United States.
Provides day-to-day support and administration of hosted, custom, and SaaS applications, primarily focused on Salesforce CRM and related components. Works closely with other System Support Engineer teammates to manage Salesforce configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of production and non-production instances. Monitors Salesforce workflows and APEX processes and queues to ensure timely and accurate flow of data. Create and refine Salesforce reports. Partner with internal and external developers, business analysts, and project managers to ensure successful deployment of all releases, including ACS internal releases and standard Salesforce releases. Works directly with end users to resolve escalated support issues. Assist teammates with administration of other supported applications, including donations processing websites and SSL certificate maintenance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages day-to-day administration of Salesforce objects, data and processes, including user profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, reports, processes, triggers, and queues.
- Manages standard Salesforce release schedule, including documentation review, compatibility assessment, and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Assesses major Salesforce releases for impact and/or process improvements to present to business partners.
- Evaluates major and minor Salesforce updates, including documentation review, compatibility assessment, and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Performs third-party application installs for evaluation and presentation to business partners, including Salesforce AppExchange applications.
- Partners with internal and external business leads, business analysts, and consultants to validate, refine, and test new Salesforce solutions and processes.
- Consults with internal and external Salesforce developers to facilitate planning of deployments by identifying risks and opportunities.
- Manages configuration changes related to monthly ACS IT releases.
- Troubleshoots application issues in order to provide a reliable solution and environment for end users.
- Documents systems, processes, and procedures.
- Monitor and troubleshoot internal and 3rd party integrations.
- Interact with end users and level 1 & 2 support teams to resolve escalated support issues.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties and assists on other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Salesforce or other SaaS certification strongly preferred.
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Communities, or NPSP experience preferred.
- SaaS systems administration experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with application upgrade processes.
- Experience supporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting applications.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents in a diverse community.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to non-technical users on the use of systems and applications.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to coordinate, manage, and ensure the success of application deployments.
- Problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, or demonstrated equivalent experience required.
- Experience with Azure, Dell Boomi, NetSuite preferred.
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Self-starter with ability to organize work
- Ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and/or weekends as required by support and release deployment schedules.
The American Cancer Society has adopted a vaccination policy that requires all staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where prohibited by state law).ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
See our commitment to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity to continually ensure equal opportunity to our employees and to our applicants.