Senior Salesforce Administrator - RemoteApply Now Job ID 26604779856 Location Atlanta, Georgia Position Type Full-time
At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including communities of color, the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. The greater the diversity of our people, the better we can serve our communities.
This position is a remote role, open anywhere throughout the United States.
Leads technical and functional administration, support, maintenance, and stability of the Salesforce platform, including Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds. This includes leading administration of additional vendor modules and internally developed applications, including NPSP and Communities. Partners closely with internal and external developers, platform management, and business stakeholders to influence and support monthly internal releases. Evaluates and guides standard Salesforce seasonal releases to ensure minimal business impact. Supports application monitoring, troubleshooting, and issue resolution processes in complex environment. Leads administration of all lower salesforce environments, including dev, QA, training, and UAT. Leads technical evaluation, installation and configuration of managed packages and assists key stakeholders with evaluation and testing. Acts as an expert technical resource to internal Digital Solutions groups and platform stakeholders. Provides feedback and recommendations to leadership on platform optimization, security, and stability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborates directly within a team of other system administrators.
- Works directly with internal and external developers and other DS teams to resolve complex technical issues.
- Provide guidance and support to drive ACS policies and solutions.
- Act as a change catalyst in DS culture to a more consultative and solution-driven team providing excellent customer service.
- Build a culture of collaboration including building and maintaining relationships inside and outside of DS.
- Review and meet SLAs for support tickets (ServiceNow), tasks/user stories (Azure Dev Ops) projects and ensure timely resolution.
- Ensure systems have appropriate monitoring and environments have appropriate disaster recover in place.
- Administers non-production environments to support developers, testers, and UAT and establishes appropriate standards and strategies for these environments.
- Leads evaluation, planning, and coordination of Salesforce seasonal releases. Works with developers and business owners to ensure releases occur with minimal impact.
- Uses a variety of tools and techniques to isolate, diagnose, and resolve application issues.
- Partners with developers and platform managers to identify and document bugs and assists with the development, evaluation, and testing of solutions.
- Monitors production jobs, triggers, workflows and other processes to ensure proper system function and performance.
- Employs data tools and dashboards to improve data quality and integrity.
- Performs regular platform assessments to monitor overall usage, performance, and stability.
- Documents systems, processes, and procedures. Reviews and updates runbooks quarterly.
- Performs regular data security reviews.
- Performs application and system Disaster Recovery planning and exercises for Business Continuity.
- Automates standard procedures where possible.
- Conducts regular user license analysis and security reviews.
- Application expert and liaison with application vendors.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced system administrator experience with Salesforce, or comparable SaaS CRM.
- Knowledge of the SDLC process
- Experience with Azure DevOps, or similar software development planning tools.
- Minimum 4 years of experience supporting complete packaged software project implementations required
- Minimum 4 years of experience and demonstrated understanding of technical architectures involving multiple applications.
- Minimum 4 years of experience and demonstrated knowledge of integration tools and methodologies like Dell Boomi and API integrations.
- Experience establishing and tuning environments required.
- Experience with managing large data sets, including the use of data management tools like Salesforce Workbench and Dataloader.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and communicate complex technical analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong technical skills with the ability to coordinate, manage, and ensure the success of product deployments
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Be relevant on calls and make decisions on calls
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder preferred
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience preferred
- Salesforce NPSP experience preferred
- Salesforce Communities experience preferred
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot experience preferred
- MS SQL, MS Office Applications, including Access, Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams.
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Self-starter with ability to organize work for others
- Excellent relationship-building and client-partnering skills
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills
The American Cancer Society has adopted a vaccination policy that requires all staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where prohibited by state law).ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
See our commitment to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity to continually ensure equal opportunity to our employees and to our applicants.