Integration Solution ArchitectApply Now Job ID 3950740016 Location Atlanta, Georgia Position Type Full-Time
Save lives. Fulfill yours.
At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our singular mission: to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. We achieve our mission by drawing on our core values of integrity, compassion, courage, determination, and diversity.
It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled.
The role of the Integration Solution Architect is to enable business leaders to make investment decisions that balance and prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organization. Furthermore, the Integration Solution Architect provides technology guidance, road maps, principles, standards, monitoring methods, support methods, and best practices pertaining to system integration methods, automation, middleware tools, ETL, data exchange, development, and release management.
Reviews current technology architecture and seeks ways to leverage, improve and/or extend corporate technology investments. Ensures that cross-platform architectural components properly “fit” within the enterprise and maximum benefit can be gained.
May often lead an ad-hoc multi-discipline team of non-direct report technical staff in order to develop solutions and conduct proof of concept exercises. Will interact with business unit management, applications systems management, technology management, vendors and industry experts to collect requirements, understand options, and determine solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide integration solution architecture guidance to business partners and management in-order to effectively support the corporate business strategy. Presentation skills is a must.
- Develops documentation on recommended solutions that would include relevant research, design, cost analysis data, risk information, implementation strategies, and support. Documentation experience should also contain broad knowledge in documenting business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, and sequence diagrams
- Create and maintain up-to-date diagrams of all integrations between all environment and the associated integration points, both manual and middleware
- Collaborate and contribute on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized architecture domains
- Co-host the Architecture Review Board and ensure solutions are compliant with target-state architecture models
- Contributes as a higher-level escalation point for incidents. Leads a swat team to resolve integration production issues and provides consultation as subject matter expert to support members. This includes potential off-hours assistance for incidents and/or deployments.
- Aligns architecture strategy with business goals
- Defines, explains, and advocates technology strategy. Influential member on roadmap construction
- Reviews and/or analyzes and develops architectural requirements as needed for the organization
- Ensures the conceptual completeness of the technical solutions
- Leads teams in-directly toward developing technology plans
- Contribute in build of integrations and test
- Provides strategic consultation to business and IT leaders, such as Digital Integration Marketing and Enterprise Digital Integration Architecture
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and technology priorities.
- Works with business leaders to understand business requirements and help them understand how technology tradeoffs influence strategy
- Drives the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry, and market trends to make recommended advancement opportunities to further strengthen the position of ACS
- Ensures recommendations are based on business relevance, appropriate timing, and deployment
- Contribute in the build/configure, test, and deployment of integrations
- Participate in an on-call rotation and war-room situation as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science with a minimum of 8 years of relevant developer integration experience and recognized as a subject matter expert
- Developer Boomi certification required to demonstrate formal knowledge and understanding of concepts to be put into practice
- At least 1 enterprise Boomi implementation on development side. Cannot only be production support
- Minimum 6 years Boomi developer experience designing, building, and orchestration of administration playbooks experience required
- Minimum of 5 years building and/or maintaining integrations with Salesforce or a CRM system required
- Subject Matter Expert level for Boomi application in-order to make developer and architecture design recommendations against functional/user requirements
- Minimum of 3 years architecting and building integrations with master data management systems and enterprise data warehouses
- Ability to design Salesforce inbound and outbound integrations methods including managed integration packages
- Demonstrated knowledge devising integration solutions for HRIS & payroll systems, data mastering, data warehouse, ERP system, T&E systems, and Procurement systems
- Knowledge integrating with ADP, Concur, Coupa, NetSuite, Snowflake a plus
- Minimum 7 years supporting integrations and APIs between websites, financial applications, customer facing applications, and internal-based enterprise applications required
- Demonstrated understanding of integration and API technical architecture principles, including REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP methods such as GET & POST are required
- Knowledge of end-to-end testing principle and practice
- Experience supporting Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of the SDLC process, including the testing of integrations
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience interacting with Azure DevOps for backlog management, and infrastructure engineering, architecture documentation
- Must have a proven track record in leading IT and business teams through consultative solutions development
- Experience establishing and tuning environments
- Experience with git source control required
- Proven experience managing multiple tasks/issues simultaneously
- Demonstrated scripting skills in one or more common languages is required (Java, C#, nodejs, XML, JSON)
Demonstrates Information Technology Competencies: Business insight, Decision quality, Action oriented, Optimizes work processes, Ensures accountability, Collaborates, Communicates effectively, Instills trust
- Ability to design integrations solutions with Informatica MDM technologies
- Ability to design integrations that are scalable
- Ability to design integration models that can be reused for multiple applications
- Ability to balance the long-term and short-term implications of individual decisions
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Understanding of business strategy formulation techniques
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead ad-hoc teams consisting of a variety of IT and business contributors
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE:
- Developer certification in Boomi required.
- Solution Architect Boomi certification a plus
- Understanding of API Gateway
- Training and practice utilizing Informatica MDM and/or master data management
Equal Opportunity Employer.
See our commitment to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity to continually ensure equal opportunity to our employees and to our applicants.